2011

Rose Power

Thursday 12 January 2012

Further steps...

Though I have achieved the message I wanted to put across, I have lots of ideas about where this could go next. I think as an idea, it has a lot of potential.


To start with I could finish making summaries of every book in the Odyssey and make more Pop Ups with just one useful fact on, like the epithet one. But why stop there? There are thousands different books provided for on the sites I have looked at. I could give the organisation a catchy title and every Pop Up could link back to this: a manifesto about supporting visual learning and technology and links to the study guide for every book on the database.


It never ends...




Students are constantly on the internet so it would not take long for this to spread by friends sharing it. I would like it to be used by everyone, not just students, encouraging the world to become familiar with challenging literature they may not have touched before. And I don't mean watching the film version.


The proposed site could have downloadable .PDF files to aid studies and posters to print off, utilizing the power of images in learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment