2011

Rose Power

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Characters?

I have been thinking a lot about the format of my images - what I should draw to make them most effective for learning. As well as the plot summary I made a list of characters and thought about using colours to represent different attributes (good/bad, people/gods, men/women etc) as colours help a lot with memory.


(Main) characters in the Odyssey, this would be really helpful as part of a guide to reading the book as there are A LOT of characters/places, they all have difficult Greek names, and some names are very similar to each other


When researching the Simpsons episode a few posts earlier, I saw this and I thought about making a poster of the characters in cartoon form, perhaps alphabetically. It helps when reading to be able to picture the people in the book. 




No comments:

Post a Comment