2011

Rose Power

Friday 25 November 2011

New ideas

Today's tutorial encouraged me to focus on something that interests me. I thought literature would be a good starting point, as I love to read and technological alternatives to books seem to be everywhere.
Even when doing the reading for this project, I found it really difficult to read large amounts of text on a computer screen.Though many full books are available online, it's not the same as reading a book in real life; many people are strongly against e-reading.


How can you have an online equivalent to this?
Via http://bookshelves.tumblr.com/
Though the internet may contain all the same information as these books (and much more) I feel that something is definitely lost. For me, having your own book that you can hold in your hands is better than looking at a bland screen of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment